Contlo React Native SDK allows you to send push notifications to your React Native applications from the Contlo dashboard.
In your Contlo Dashboard, go to Campaigns → Create Campaign → Create Mobile Push. You will get a screen like this:
Title and Message are required to display a notification. Below are some optional and advanced options for notifications:
- Image - You can upload an image while sending a mobile push campaign that will be displayed as a large and a preview when the notification is collapsed.
- Primary URL - Acts as the deep link for the notification. You can set the deep link for a particular activity in your AndroidManifest.xml file, and that activity would open when the user clicks the notification.
- Action Buttons - You can add up to 2 buttons with titles and deep links for them.
- Title - Notification header
- Subtitle - Subtitle of your notification.
- Push Message - Body of the push message.
Test Push Notification
In your Contlo Dashboard, go to Campaigns → Create Campaign → Create Mobile Push. At the bottom, you will see a button "Send Test Campaign". Using this, you can send a test push notification.